Skip to main site content.
- The website may include content embedded from external sites, including social media sites. When visiting pages with content embedded from third parties you may be presented with cookies from these websites. We have no control over these cookies and we suggest that you check the information available on the relevant websites if you wish to learn more.
- You do not need to allow your browser to accept cookies in order to browse much of the website or to access many of our services. However, if you want to block or limit the cookies which are set by our website you can do this through your browser settings. Use your browser’s help menu to find out how. Also you can
visit www.aboutcookies.org where you will find comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. For information on how to do this on the browser of your smart phone or tablet you will need to refer to the device’s manual.
- We may change these terms at any time. Any changes will take effect on the date they are posted onto the site.
- If, at any time, we do not require you to comply with any part of these terms, this will not prevent us from doing so in the future and will not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of any of our rights unless we acknowledge and agree to such a waiver in writing.
- If any part of these terms is disallowed or held to be ineffective by any court or other competent body, the rest of these terms shall not be affected.
- We may assign, transfer or sub-contract any of our rights or obligations under these terms to any third party. You may only assign or sub-contract any of your rights or obligations under the terms to a third party with our written consent.
- These terms are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of or in connection with these terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- If you have any questions and comments about these terms or the website, we would be happy to hear from you. Please visit our Terms & Conditions page, or please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org